After setting up in 2013, Superfly has gone from strength to strength delivering high quality digital marketing services that actually work.
We pride ourselves in not only the quality of our work, but the quality of our workplace. Here’s some reasons why we think it’s great to work for Superfly:
- Modern open plan office with dedicated staff room and meeting room, based in Melton with easy access via the M62.
- Option to work on a Mac or Windows PC
- Regular bonuses based on performance
- A growing company, providing opportunities for progression within
- Work efficiently using the latest technology
- We have an Xbox One!
Latest from our Instagram
Digital Marketing Apprentice – January 2018
Are you interested in starting a career in the exciting world of digital marketing? Do you want to learn about how search engines work and how you can help to grow people’s businesses via the internet? Then we’re looking for you! We’re searching for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our young dynamic team of smart-working marketing gurus based in Melton, East Yorkshire.
We’re looking for someone who is hungry to get into a marketing environment and excited to learn new skills ranging from technical SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), to PPC (Google Adwords), and liaising with clients in meeting situations.
We’re a friendly digital marketing agency based in Melton, East Yorkshire. Formed in early 2013, we’ve always tried to deliver a modern, honest and cutting-edge marketing service. We like to keep things relaxed and straightforward. Not the corporate type? Then you’re probably what we’re looking for!
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, creating and optimising PPC Campaigns
- Managing SEO campaigns for a wide range of clients
- Working on a wide range of websites including WordPress
- Content creation, including blog writing
- Keyword Research
- Attending meetings with clients and presenting results
- Undertaking in-house and college based training in various digital marketing fields
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO / PPC and Digital Marketing trends
- Understanding of basic HTML and websites
- Excellent IT and computer skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO and PPC preferred
- Knowledge of WordPress and other content management systems preferred
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Creative thinking and the ability to be proactive
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent personal and project management skills
We’re looking for someone who’s organised, can work within time constraints and someone who’s able to work with others and on their own. We need someone with a good eye for detail, who’s able to self critique, analyse and produce high quality work. We’re looking for someone who has the ability to work well in a team environment with strong communication skills.
Hours of Work: 9AM-5PM, 5 days a week at Superfly Marketing and college.
Superfly Marketing are based in Melton.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: National Minimum Apprenticeship Wage
How to apply:
Send CV, cover letter and any examples of related hobby projects or work/portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org