After setting up in 2013, Superfly has gone from strength to strength delivering high quality digital marketing services that actually work.
We pride ourselves in not only the quality of our work, but the quality of our workplace. Here’s some reasons why we think it’s great to work for Superfly:
- Modern open plan office with dedicated staff room and meeting room, based in Melton with easy access via the M62.
- Option to work on a Mac or Windows PC
- Regular bonuses based on performance
- A growing company, providing opportunities for progression within
- Work efficiently using the latest technology
- We have an Xbox One!
Latest from our Instagram
WordPress Web Developer & Designer – July 2017
Are you able to create incredible looking websites? Are you interested in managing a small team and making a name for yourself within the digital marketing industry? Then you could be what we’re looking for! We’re looking for a Web Developer with an keen eye for design who’s able to build fantastic looking websites using PHP / WordPress. Our team is small but growing, and you’ll be at the forefront!
If you have a good understanding of PHP, HTML, CSS and are familiar with WordPress you could be the one. This is a great chance to join a young company which is growing rapidly, providing huge opportunities for progression.
We’re a friendly digital marketing agency based in Melton, East Yorkshire. Formed in early 2013, we’ve always tried to deliver a modern, honest and cutting-edge marketing service. We like to keep things relaxed and straightforward. Not the corporate type? Then you’re probably what we’re looking for!
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing web projects from beginning to end
- Maintenance and support of client’s current WordPress sites
- Communicating with clients
- Face to face client meetings
- Meeting deadlines
- Managing a small but growing team
- Knowledge of WordPress required
- Strong understanding of PHP required
- Knowledge of Foundation and Responsive Web Design preferred
- Experience of Website Design & Development
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferred
- A creative and modern flair
- Strong communication skills
- Existing digital portfolio required
We’re looking for someone who’s organised, can work within time constraints and someone who’s able to work with others and on their own. We need someone with a good eye for detail, who’s able to self critique and produce high quality work. We’re looking for someone who has the ability to work well in a team environment with strong communication skills.
Also, a car will be required for transport to and from our Melton office and client meetings.
Hours of Work: 9AM-5PM, 5 days a week at Superfly Marketing.
Superfly Marketing are based in Melton.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £17,000 – £19,000 /year
- PHP/Wordpress/HTML/CSS: 1 year
- Previous agency experience preferred
How to apply:
Send CV, cover letter and any examples of work/portfolio to: email@example.com