Your website is the central hub for your online marketing, as it gives you the ability to customise your messages and company image in exactly the way you want to. Your business can use it to make sales, promote internal news, talk about the industry or… well, anything really!
It’s important that once you’ve got your fancy website up and running, that you have landing pages set up that are designed to get a user to make a call to action. This could be a purchase, e-newsletter sign up or event sign up. This really does vary on the type of product or service that you are trying to sell. If you’re selling £1 iPhone earphones, then your website and landing pages will be set up to sell sell sell, in the quickest way possible. But if you’re a company that carries out complex building work for modern office structures, your website will be geared up to get people to simply come back and remember your business.
Here’s some brief bullet points to help you increase conversions:
- Decide what the main goal of your website is. Be realistic!
- Work out three important call to actions (E.g. E-Newsletter sign up, Free gift, RSS feed follow).
- Set up website landing pages that can be used in your online marketing tools (E.g FB Ads > landing page).
- Ensure that the call to action relates to that landing page, is visible and gives the user a strong reason to go ahead.
- Monitor your conversions at least monthly.
This infographic will give you some cool ideas to use call to actions and layout your landing pages effectively. Thanks Ion Interactive for the fab infographic!